So how do you get healthy happy hair? It’s a combination of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
LESS stress and MORE sleep are essential if you want to get your hair back in good shape.
STOP USING ALL SILICONE-BASED PRODUCTS as they coat your hair and can lead to hair loss.
Taking care of your hair begins with your diet and your lifestyle.
Outdoor sporting activity or simply walking (45m/day) are factors that eliminate a lot of toxins.
An organic diet based mainly on fruits and vegetables will provide a good physical and psychological balance RESULT: more resistance
Some tips that you can do at home on a daily basis
- Hair rinsed with cold water will always be brighter.
- Clay poultices will allow you to regulate the sebum in your hair. (Oily hair)
- Hair rinsed with apple cider vinegar will give nice golden highlights.
- A treatment with the addition of lemon juice can accentuate golden reflections.
- A +++ beauty mask for your hair with honey added to water or shampoo (for dry and brittle hair)